Information Security Policy
COLOPL, Inc. has established the following basic policy on information security and implements appropriate information security measures in order to provide better services to our customers and maintain and improve our social credibility.
1. Organizational Structure
The Company recognizes the value and importance of its information assets, and will establish an organizational structure to ensure the stable and continuous operation of its business.
2. Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company shall comply with laws and regulations, contractual requirements and internal rules related to information security.
3. Education and Training
The Company shall conduct appropriate education and training to ensure that all officers and employees recognize the importance of handling information assets properly as an important social responsibility.
4. Continuous Improvement
The Company shall periodically conduct audits to objectively evaluate the rationality of the information security measures in place, and shall strive for continuous improvement.
President and CEO
In May 2012, we obtained ISO/IEC 27001:2005 certification, an international standard for information security management systems (ISMS), and JIS Q 27001:2006, a domestic standard for ISMS. In addition, on April 28, 2015, we completed the transition to the new ISMS standards ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and JIS Q 27001:2014.
To ensure that our services are used with greater confidence, we will continue to take appropriate information security measures and strive to improve the reliability of our users and society.
【ISO27001 Overview of Certification】
- Registered Organization
- COLOPL.Inc. Marketing Division / Incubation Division / Corporate Division / HR Division /Business Development Department
- Yebisu Garden Place Tower, 4-20-3 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Certification Criteria
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013（JIS Q 27001:2014）
- Certification Registration Number
- Scope of certification registration
- Management and operation of mobile game services with a focus on smartphone applications
Work related to internet surveys and questionnaires using smartphones
- Date of initial registration
- May 24, 2012
- Examination body
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization
- Accreditation body
- ISMS Accreditation Center
United Kingdom Accreditation Service（UKAS）